Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stay soft lip stain






































Sometimes you're just looking for that "my lips but better" look, especially during the summer when the thought of caking much of anything on your face is a complete turn off. Well, I've found a new fabulously luscious lip combo that I am absolutely in love with for several reasons:

1. IT STAYS IN PLACE.

2. The stain feels cool and minty.

3. Neither dry out your lips! I'm serious!

My perfect combo is Makeup Forever lip pencil in Light Rosewood 14C (muted dusty rose) which retails for $17.00 at Sephora. On top of that I layer Tarte LipSurgence™ Natural Matte Lip Tint in Hope (warm rosy color) which retails for $24.00 at Sephora. I know what you're thinking- $41 for lip gunk?! Woah nelly, is it worth it. Each product will likely last 3-6 months if not longer. I challenge anyone to tell me these two aren't absolutely delicious-looking together! Now, keep in mind these colors are specific for me and my natural lip color. Take a moment for yourself, swatch several colors, and find your perfect match made in cosmetic heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment